Did you get your taxes filed before the October 16th deadline? Well done! Pat yourself on the back. Phew.
Here at Brio, we are thinking about and planning for taxes year-round whether the deadline is April or October. That’s because Tax Planning doesn’t follow a one-size-fits-all approach. At every stage along your financial journey your tax needs change, especially in retirement when how your source income has changed.
Thankfully, Jamie Alpaugh CFP® here at Brio geeks out on Tax Code so you don’t have to. He also loves sharing this knowledge with our dear clients. Won’t you join us on Friday, October 20th at noon Pacific for some tax talk?
We’ll learn about:
- How spending in retirement looks and feels different than during the earning years
- What do you have to think about, and when, to minimize the tax impact
- Social Security and Medicare require special tax-attention
- Some ways to work with, not against, Uncle Sam to get tax breaks
- And most importantly, how Brio can help!
Here’s to getting our ducks in a row together,
Your Brio Team