Pamela G. Schmitz
Pam Schmitz helps clients plan for tomorrow by taking care of today. With a clear understanding of each client’s unique financial vision, she works to develop a tailored path forward. Whether buying a home, saving for college, or planning for Medicare and retirement, Pam helps each client prepare for life’s many stages.
From her perspective, a healthy financial life begins with a clear picture of your cash flow, so she works with clients to help support their lifestyle without sacrificing their goals. She also gives each client the time and attention they deserve to make sound financial decisions and feel confident they are prepared for the future.
Pam has over two decades of industry experience, and has worked in options and equity trading, as well as institutional real estate. Today, she applies this wealth of knowledge to help clients enjoy the financial lives they deserve.
Education, Accreditations & Awards
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certificate of Financial Planning from San Francisco State
- B.S in Legal Studies from UC Berkeley
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
Pam is a past Board Member for United Policy Holders, which aims to be a trustworthy, useful information resource and an effective voice for consumers of all types of insurance. In addition, she supports the following organizations:
- 2019-2021 FPA NorCal Conference, Speaker Liaison
- AIDS Lifecycle ride 2007, 2017 & 2019 Finisher
- California Society of Pioneers
- Dipsea Race 1997-200, Finish Line Team Captain
- Dress for Success San Francisco
- Financial Planning Association
- L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
- Our Family Coalition
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- SF-Marin Food Bank
Pam is passionate about exercise, specifically yoga, long-distance cycling, and running. She completed the AIDS LifeCycle race for the second time in 2017 and has run the marathon distance over 100 times. She has even served as a 3x pacer for the famed Western States 100 mile race. She loves spending time with her family: Leslie, Charlie, Dave, and Max, the cat.
No matter what she is doing, two sayings drive Pam’s zeal for life:
- Passion changes everything
- There is no traffic on the highroad